The results of the Archer's ISO 9001:2015 conformity audit
Our processes from marketing and sales to delivery and support have been carefully examined by an external team of specialists against the 8 Quality Management Principles of the ISO 9001:2015.
The results of the audit showed that our strengths are:
- Risk management occurring on several levels:
- Risks for each project can be reviewed every 2 weeks.
- The company has a very fast and flexible mechanism for identifying and responding to risks.
- The customer is informed.
- Internal and external nonconformities management:
- Nonconformities can be recorded by the customer and any employee of the company.
- A fast and most importantly open form of fixing and processing of discrepancies has been introduced for the client.
What are the ISO 9001:2015 certification requirements?
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) is internationally recognized as the world’s leading quality management standard and has been implemented by over one million organizations in over 170 countries globally.
ISO has published 22835 International Standards and related documents, covering almost every industry, from technology to food safety, to agriculture and healthcare.
This certification in the IT industry is aimed at ensuring and continuously improving the quality of the services provided to the clients: at every stage of the custom software development project, the client is clearly informed about the progress, risks, and discrepancies, thus, enabling solid expectations management for the service provider.
For some of the industries, ISO 9001 certification is obligatory, whereas in software development it is a sign of the company going the extra mile to provide its clients with better care and predictive software engineering, being transparent and willing to always put additional effort into advancing the processes and services.
Strategically the ISO 9001 requirements are based on Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology and cover the following important steps and procedures:
- The quality assurance management process should be clear and in place within the organization.
- Quality of the provided services and products is the organization’s management responsibility, meaning that management is in full charge of the resources allocation and tracking, as well as training and development.
- Quality assurance is a documented process with free access to the knowledge database for all employees.
- Reporting all nonconformities and discrepancies are the right and responsibility of every employee, so the process of reporting should be clear and standardized and trigger the improvements.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001 for our clients?
- Exceptional cost-efficiency in delivering Software Development
Projects Average CPI across the custom software development projects we manage is 99.96% over the last 5 years.
- Increased clients’ satisfaction and loyalty that is based on clear expectations management and leading to longer partnerships and extension of projects.
The average duration of the partnerships with our full-cycle development clients is 5.3 years.
- Integration and alignment of internal processes that lead to increased productivity and consistency in the delivery of custom software products.
500+ B2B, B2C, and B2G products have been successfully built by our team since the company was established. The consistent delivery allows our clients to raise investments, build MVPs faster, scale products and infrastructures in accordance with their business needs, provide better user experience and interaction for their users and generate higher profits as a result.
- Improved communication, planning, and administration processes.
Employee, as well as clients turnover rate, has never exceeded 5% in our company and we credit this to the open and sincere corporate culture that we have managed to create.
Contact our team at email@example.com for more information.