- Why in-depth business and system analysis is vital for automotive startups?
- Case: Route optimization through monitoring driving behavior Minimal Viable Product vs Minimal Marketable Product: when and how to launch?
- Case: Comparison of 2 go-to-market strategies: one that resulted in a startup failure and the one that allowed the company to successfully and steadily grow
- How to identify users' needs through telematics and infotainment solutions?
- Case: Custom insurance packages based on the data gathered by telematics solutions
Speaker: Alex Sharko, Chief Operating Officer, Archer Software
Bio: Grew from QA, Developer, System, and Business Analyst, PM, Tech Sales in the USA, to Delivery Director and COO. Archer Software Cost-Performance Index averages 99.6% during the last 5 years.
Delivered 50+ projects including automotive solutions development and manages to build the Cprime Studios' solutions prototypes.
Consultant in business processes configuration, strategic planning, project management and delivery, sales, and marketing. Enabled one of the clients to boost revenue by 2.4 within 2 years of consultancy.
Conducts training and workshops on Project Management, Sales, and System Analysis.
Check out our ebook on market penetration strategy planning to estimate if your startup idea is worthwhile and has enough potential paying customers to prove your business model valid.
Contact our team for additional advisory on Business and System Analysis, Proof of Concept and Business model testing.