Abbot creates breakthrough products – in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals – that help people lead healthier lives, full of unlimited possibilities.
One of the areas of Abbot for which the health passport product will be developed is Rapid Diagnostics:
point of tests of different kind including of course latest and greatest: COVID testing. Results of test are available within 15 minutes. Along with the test-kit comes the mobile app. The essence of a health passport app is to define whether it is safe for a person to go to some restricted areas or visit different locations or fly by plane (e.g. determining whether a person is healthy enough to travel).
The idea behind the app is to obtain as much personalization as possible with history available, personal info, etc.
They call is Software-as-a-Medical-Device. One of its features is to advise where exactly a person can have a test, a certain institution nearby. The product is considered to be a health passport of the future.
The system has the following components:
Verifier app with unique QR code for every test (to be used for entering airports, educational institutions, hospitals, etc.)
Administration app (scanning code, recording and storing results in admin app, recalling and sharing information)
Connect portal: checking people coming back to work, to study at their offices/institutes, etc. With the help of this app, the employer can control who’s allowed and who is denied for further quarantine.
The product is PHI and HIPAA compliant.
- Python – strong need for this
- Microsoft Certified Developer / Administrator / Azure Deployments
- Code deployments to Azure services
- Git / GitHub / Azure DevOps
- CICD knowledge
- Creating DB queries in Python or other languages
- DB changes ( inserts/ updates, etc )
- Pulling requested data from CosmosDB and SQL ( queries )
- Mobile app development and support ( just knowledge but not in depth needed )
- Pulling logs to troubleshoot Application issues
- Azure App Insights
- Azure Monitor
- Creating and sharing dashboards for production apps running at scale in a large business
- ITIL ticketing systems ( Jira / Pivotal Tracker / BMC Remedy)
- Change Management understanding
- Working with APis ( changes / updates )
- SQL / CosmosDB
- Troubleshooting apps in Azure
- Kubernetes (not required but nice to have )
- Hashicorp Terraform (not required but nice to have )