GetPackage project is a platform for delivery of parcels, cargo, official correspondence, food, clothing etc. We're looking for a NodeJS Architect/Developer to join our Team.
- 5+ years of experience in NodeJS applications development
- At least one personal project in repository to review
- Practical experience of building distributed applications (microservices on AWS lambdas and/or Firebase functions)
- Guru in event-driven asynchronous programming.
- Deep understanding of NodeJS performance: event loop, memory management, V8 options etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience with databases (SQL and NoSQL). Primarily: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Solid knowledge and practical experience of delivery workflows: Git flows, task trackers (JIRA prim.), CI pipelines
- Nice to have: experience in Java and/or C# development
- *NIX systems administration experience
- Solid understanding of TCP stack
- Master of Nginx
- Experience of designing and building scalable infrastructure using AWS
Math and related
- Solid knowledge of combinatorics, probability theory, graph theory
- Knowledge, good understanding and practical experience with meta-heuristic algorithms: genetic, simulated anneal etc
- Knowledge, good understanding and practical experience with clustering algorithms: K-means, Shifting means, DBSCAN etc
GetPackage is a well-established company that helps people to make deliveries faster and reliable by leveraging all existing technologies.
And you have an amazing opportunity to join this journey as one of our developers.
Being part of our backend team means constantly learning, improving and using cuting-edge technology.
We believe the best fit for our team will be a team player with good soft skills who knows when to compromise and when to excel and deliver the best.
We do not compromise on quality and invest a lot to make our users happy.
GetPackage project is a platform for delivery of parcels, cargo, official correspondence, food, clothing etc.
It combines both individual Senders and Enterprise segment. From small business companies with few employees to big Enterprise with lots of senders.
All of them served by professional couriers but anyone in the system can try to work as an individual courier if he or she wants.
Users can track couriers on the map and get status notifications.
Couriers can join GetPackage to make deliveries on their own time or on a regular basis. The system will send offers for available shipments near their location and show pre-ordered shipments. Couriers choose their desired jobs according to their availability.
We are open to new technologies and approaches.
We like to apply best practices and do not set ourselves limits.