Senior Fullstack Java Developer
As the largest Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, Cprime is committed to helping our clients to best utilize their Atlassian products and tools, from assessment and design, to configuration, and all the way to enterprise scaling. Our team is made up of Atlassian and Agile certified experts who have combined technical and functional expertise and who can bridge both process and tools to build technology solutions. We are committed to growing and developing our talented people through learning opportunities, growth opportunities, and diverse projects.
For the Product Department we are looking for an Full Stack Java Developer with React JS, Spring Boot & Spring React.
We are looking for a developer to help maintain the existing Java applications, and to guide development of the next generation tools. The right individual for this role must be capable of building applications in Java, using modern architectures. Should be hands on in Object Oriented Languages (Java, C# and Go), Cloud Based Technologies (AWS, DevOps and Serverless), Front End Frameworks (Angular, React JS, Spring Boot, Spring React, Node.js). You should be comfortable with application coding based on design and specifications, and also be comfortable working with application protocols such as JSON RPC, SOAP, and REST. The candidate must be a Java developer committed to becoming an integral part of and fostering growth within our development team.
- Working with the development lead, document and develop best practices for development, and deployment of applications, and work with members to foster growth within the team.
- Develop user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows
- Predict application development requirements based on changes in underlying architecture
- Determine hardware/software systems requirements and lead systems hardware/software design with the team.
- Analyze, design, program, debug, support, and modifiy software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- High level skills in Java, (using the latest SDKs and tools and frameworks)
- Experience interfacing with back-end applications using MQ, SOAP, RESTFUL services, and JSON.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Understand database concepts
- Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance and standards)
- Demonstrate deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or languages, especially around modern application architectures.
- Experience in multi data center physical implementation models for scalability and resilience will be a plus.
- Experience partnering with others to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
We want to hire great people. We move fast, work hard, and play hard too so we want you to know our expectations up front:
- Smart, quick learner – we lead our industry and want to keep pushing
- Gets things done – efficient and organized
- We strive to make things better
- We’re a team – so everybody does the dishes, no lone rangers here
- Excited to work on projects with lots of unknowns and devise elegant and maintainable solutions