In the recent webinar Alex Sharko, COO of Archer, talks about the challenges of the logistics and transportation companies, such as fleet management, route management, drivers' performance management and stories from Archer's expertise on how to deal with these issues through custom software solutions.
The recording covers the following:
- How to optimize costs and enhance drivers' performance by introducing OBD2-based solutions to the existing IT landscape?
- Case: Hiring, training, evaluating, motivating and retaining highly skilled drivers based on real-time data gathered from vehicles
- Why build a single digital system? What benefits does integrating warehouse, fleet, and route management and other operational solutions bring?
- Case: Building a single internal digital ecosystem allowing to manage routes, warehouse, fleet maintenance, drivers performance, time of the delivery, etc.
- How can developing custom non-for-profit apps help to increase sales and retention?
- Case: App providing the added value to a buyer and contributing to a faster deal closure