Architecture and Development
What we do
- 01 System analysis and design
- 02 Front & Backend development
- 03 Mobile Development
- 04 Embedded Development
- 05 Quality Assurance
- 06 DevOps
Elaborating requirements to system architecture, and performance following industry standards to establish a scalable and secure development framework
Best-of-breed developers with a solid background in building cloud-based high-load applications and well-thought-out user experience
Device-agnostic cross-platform app development with explicit attention to smooth user interaction ensuring quick adoption and high engagement
Building high-tech embedded devices, mobile systems, and IoT-enabled products focusing on sustainability, scalability, and performance
Functional, Non-Functional, Load, Performance and Penetration Testing, Manual, Automated, Agile Testing, and many more to ensure the product’s errorless operation
Faster product releases, robust Agile Release Train, Live Features Toggling, Blue/Green Deployment, proactive issues resolution through close collaboration of the development and operations
Every day we gain rich insights into the ever-evolving global technology landscape to build scalable, high-performing and secure solutions.
We make sure our processes are transparent, efficient and result-oriented, which is why we are ISO 9001:2015 certified and compliant with CMMI level 4.
We focus on achieving your business objectives and guarantee on-time delivery and enduring value. We offer flexible engagement models and a wide range of cost-effective solutions.
- Stage 1: Investigating the idea
- Stage 2: Elaborating the solution
- Stage 3: Planning the delivery
- Stage 4: Staffing the project team
- Stage 5: Implementing
- Stage 6: Launching the product
- Defining stakeholders, potential users and their needs and business/technical issues to be solved
- Business requirements mapping onto planned features scope
- Feasibility study and consistency check troubleshooting the product concept
- Business and technological constraints discovery
- System architecture and conceptual design that meets the outlined requirements
- Incorporating requirements of the relevant certifications, regulations and formal market constraints
- Defining the methodologies to be used building software
- Producing functional and data model
- Generating comprehensive design specifications following best practices and industry standards
- Defining the goals and deliverables
- Establishing a clear timeline and touchpoints
- Defining the team structure and resources to be staffed
- Establishing the framework for daily operations
- Setting up the infrastructure for development and deployment
- Defining the requirements for the recruitment team
- Discovering the opportunities to staff internally
- Market research and candidates selection
- Interviewing the matching applicants
- Onboarding successful employees
- Backend/Frontend/Mobile/Embedded Development
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Monitoring delivery against an approved timeline
- Involving DevOps to build release-driven system
- Continuous exploration, integration and delivery
- Designing a clear criteria list for launch readiness
- Testing the product to comply with initial business and tech requirements
- Preparing the infrastructure for the release peak load
- Setting up the channels for customers feedback and reports
- Preparing the team for prompt fixes and support
Results we deliver:
Rimed is a medical company that developed Digital Transcranial Doppler (TCD), a comprehensive diagnostic solution for neurosonology or neurovascular labs. The system consists of hardware and software part.
Moodspin, Inc. is a developer of different types of mobile applications for various needs of Android and iOS users.
Chronic Wellness Tracker is a self-management application for people who are challenged with chronic illness.
Mobile Health One, Inc. (MHO), based in New York, is a national healthcare communications technology company.
GreenRoad provides innovative fleet management and driving quality measurement solutions to 3PL transportation companies as well as to companies with their own fleets. This solutions improves fleet costs, productivity and fleet safety. GreenRoad needed a reliable outsourcing partner to further develop GreenRoad's web service.
Degem Systems is a developer, producer and supplier of computer training and educational systems. The major American automotive manufacturers desired a system which would provide hands-on training for high-quality autotronics technicians. They asked Degem Systems to create a computer-integrated laboratory for automotive training.