What we offer
- 01 Team extension
- 02 Recruitment
- 03 NetOps
- 04 Help Desk
- 05 Localization
Fast augmentation of your team with any skill set or scaling down based on current needs to advance flexibility of development
Ability to buy out or relocate any needed IT pros: Developers, QA engineers, PMs, SAs, BAs, Product Owners, UI/UX designers, etc.
Infrastructure verification and monitoring setup, preparation for Scaling and Growth, 1st through 3rd line of defence, support by schedule.
Full-scale customer support centers and reliable remote assistance to accelerate issues resolution and increase user retention
Turnkey translation solutions: proofreading, editing, and localization to facilitate your market expansion and boost user engagement
Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Team Curators, and Business Analysts are available immediately to help you define the best fitting team, plan the resources you need and manage them efficiently.
We have been building highly efficient teams for almost 20 years putting together professional PMs, BAs and SAs, Developers, and QA specialists to ensure a cost-performance index of 99.96%.
- 11 high-class Frontend engineers for SAP offices in Israel and Kyiv recruited, certified and relocated within 3 months
- 4 massive waves of team growth performed for Smartling: each wave included hiring 7-13 top notch Java, Scala, Node.js, DevOps talents and completed within 2-4 months)
- 15 top notch React developers and 5 Senior QA Automation specialists ramp-up for Mulesoft within 1.5 months
- 8 Senior Python engineers, 2 Star DevOps, 4 people QA team recruited for GetPackage within 2 months
- 5 Senior Ruby developers team for Engeneer.ai gathered within 4 weeks
- Efficiency mark
- We accelerate your time to fill due to the access to the highly skillful and result-driven talent pool in Ukraine
- Due to a solid HR brand of our company, we get the best candidates and you improve the quality of your hires
- Experienced HR managers facilitate onboarding and Project Managers ensure prompt delivery from the new hires
- We streamline communications between the dedicated team and the stakeholders to ensure the expected outcome
- We help our employees maintain a satisfactory work-life balance to boost their performance and engagement
- Over the years we have developed an effective motivation that consists of both tangible and intangible incentives
- We put much effort into building favorable working conditions and fostering inspiring atmosphere to leverage employee satisfaction
- We invest in our employees providing the annual personal educational budget for relevant training to make sure they are able to pursue the careers of their dreams.
- We continuously extend the incentives package: English, Spanish and Hebrew classes, yoga, massage, sports and wellness activities, complimentary usage of the corporate 0-emission electric vehicle, access to a corporate lawyer, various benefits and benefits for employees’ families and kids
- To provide our employees with clear career options and salary reviews we conduct their performance and skills evaluation regularly
- Through peer-to-peer and managers assessment we gather objective 360° image of the employee and help them grow
- Through internal personal growth programs, Archer Academy courses, professional training events and conferences, we grant our employees an easy way to contribute and learn from the industry-specific and technological knowledge databases and communities.
- We are the opinion leaders in the Ukrainian IT community and encourage our employees to take part in numerous networking events to share and enlarge the expertise
Results we deliver:
Rimed is a medical company that developed Digital Transcranial Doppler (TCD), a comprehensive diagnostic solution for neurosonology or neurovascular labs. The system consists of hardware and software part.
Moodspin, Inc. is a developer of different types of mobile applications for various needs of Android and iOS users.
Chronic Wellness Tracker is a self-management application for people who are challenged with chronic illness.
Mobile Health One, Inc. (MHO), based in New York, is a national healthcare communications technology company.
GreenRoad provides innovative fleet management and driving quality measurement solutions to 3PL transportation companies as well as to companies with their own fleets. This solutions improves fleet costs, productivity and fleet safety. GreenRoad needed a reliable outsourcing partner to further develop GreenRoad's web service.
Degem Systems is a developer, producer and supplier of computer training and educational systems. The major American automotive manufacturers desired a system which would provide hands-on training for high-quality autotronics technicians. They asked Degem Systems to create a computer-integrated laboratory for automotive training.