What we do
- 01 Market analisys
- 02 Competitors analysis
- 03 Business model testing
- 04 Gap analysis
- 05 Solution design
- 06 UI/UX design
Focus groups, surveys, research to reveal insights on market capacity, potential, the challenges your buyers face and features they crave
In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape to discover the market opportunities and outline value-added features
Assumptions identification and stress testing your ideas to pursue high-potential business model and secure investments
Qualitative and quantitative analysis of your product’s current performance to identify shortfalls and unlock the desired potential
Defining product concept, generating, validating and prioritizing definitive features list, use cases, and ultimate evolution roadmap
Designing meaningful experiences and streamlined interaction models for users through prototyping, wireframes, etc
This compiles the knowledge base of successes and failures no single entrepreneur can ever accumulate on his own.
invested in solving the challenges across healthcare, automotive and fintech industries with cutting-edge technologies.
and help our high-tech clients to build, adapt, scale and optimize their products and processes, as well as performance and profits.
- Stage 1: Research and Analyse
- Stage 2: Design
- Stage 3: Measure
- Stage 4: Test & Repeat
- Identify business needs, assess and match them with the current state of your or competing products.
- Conduct surveys and market research to discover and classify core business challenges and constraints of the idea, as well as additional opportunities.
- Outline key business goals in SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound).
- Build from scratch or adjust existing product design mapping the would-be features with the defined goals.
- Enable traceability for every feature back to the business need to ensure a clear link to performance and profits.
- Create prototypes, highlighting business and tech risks and potential bottlenecks.
- Define the number of prototypes and product versions needed to test the core assumptions listed during the Design stage.
- Define metrics that transparently match the goals and allow for qualitative and quantitative assessment of the gaps.
- Plan the needed data types, data collection strategy, constraints, and data corruption risks.
- Organize and coordinate testing of all the strategic assumptions through focus groups, surveys, observations, etc.
- Circle back to Design step to adjust, improve, re-define your product using discovered insights.
- Prioritize and create product evolution roadmap to shape a consistent and transparent framework for reaching core business goals.
Results we deliver:
GreenRoad provides innovative fleet management and driving quality measurement solutions to 3PL transportation companies as well as to companies with their own fleets. This solutions improves fleet costs, productivity and fleet safety. GreenRoad needed a reliable outsourcing partner to further develop GreenRoad's web service.
Degem Systems is a developer, producer and supplier of computer training and educational systems. The major American automotive manufacturers desired a system which would provide hands-on training for high-quality autotronics technicians. They asked Degem Systems to create a computer-integrated laboratory for automotive training.
Renault Group is one of the largest car manufacturers in the world with headquarters in Paris, France. Renault manufactures traditional cars and vans as well as electric cars. Challenge: Multiple IT projects within the company required additional data and human resources. Archer Software was invited for warehouse management system development (WMS) tailored to the customer’s needs.
Volvo Car Corporation is a premium car manufacturer founded in Gothenburg, Sweden. The company manufactures and markets sport utility vehicles, station wagons, sedans, compact executive sedans, and coupes.
Wisen LLC is a company that creates tools that support whole wellness and foster positive change.
True Balance Desktop is a desktop application for gathering and analyzing company values and risks.
The Challenge: True Balance wanted to implement design changes that would make it easier to deliver a more accurate, timely, and reliable depiction of a company’s values and risks.