What we do
- 01 Market analisys
- 02 Competitors analysis
- 03 Business model testing
- 04 Gap analysis
- 05 Solution design
- 06 UI/UX design
Focus groups, surveys, research to reveal insights on market capacity, potential, the challenges your buyers face and features they crave
In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape to discover the market opportunities and outline value-added features
Assumptions identification and stress testing your ideas to pursue high-potential business model and secure investments
Qualitative and quantitative analysis of your product’s current performance to identify shortfalls and unlock the desired potential
Defining product concept, generating, validating and prioritizing definitive features list, use cases, and ultimate evolution roadmap
Designing meaningful experiences and streamlined interaction models for users through prototyping, wireframes, etc
This compiles the knowledge base of successes and failures no single entrepreneur can ever accumulate on his own.
invested in solving the challenges across healthcare, automotive and fintech industries with cutting-edge technologies.
and help our high-tech clients to build, adapt, scale and optimize their products and processes, as well as performance and profits.
- Stage 1: Research and Analyse
- Stage 2: Design
- Stage 3: Measure
- Stage 4: Test & Repeat
- Identify business needs, assess and match them with the current state of your or competing products.
- Conduct surveys and market research to discover and classify core business challenges and constraints of the idea, as well as additional opportunities.
- Outline key business goals in SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound).
- Build from scratch or adjust existing product design mapping the would-be features with the defined goals.
- Enable traceability for every feature back to the business need to ensure a clear link to performance and profits.
- Create prototypes, highlighting business and tech risks and potential bottlenecks.
- Define the number of prototypes and product versions needed to test the core assumptions listed during the Design stage.
- Define metrics that transparently match the goals and allow for qualitative and quantitative assessment of the gaps.
- Plan the needed data types, data collection strategy, constraints, and data corruption risks.
- Organize and coordinate testing of all the strategic assumptions through focus groups, surveys, observations, etc.
- Circle back to Design step to adjust, improve, re-define your product using discovered insights.
- Prioritize and create product evolution roadmap to shape a consistent and transparent framework for reaching core business goals.
Results we deliver:
The set of mobile applications that enable monitoring wellness indicators, predicting possible diseases and controlling the stability of Sleep, Health, Movement, etc.
Re-designing of the desktop app for gathering and analyzing company's values and risks that empowers company leaders to anticipate change and make better business decisions
A user-friendly web-service that helps people find qualified and compassionate caregivers including various types of support from home-care to placement in a facility
Development of the iOS and Android mobile applications for cashless parking offering an array of modern payment options for motorists throughout the U.K.
A comprehensive embedded diagnostic solution for neurosonology or neurovascular labs allowing doctors to examine blood vessels of the patient‘s brain