What we do
- 01 Market analisys
- 02 Competitors analysis
- 03 Business model testing
- 04 Gap analysis
- 05 Solution design
- 06 UI/UX design
Focus groups, surveys, research to reveal insights on market capacity, potential, the challenges your buyers face and features they crave
In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape to discover the market opportunities and outline value-added features
Assumptions identification and stress testing your ideas to pursue high-potential business model and secure investments
Qualitative and quantitative analysis of your product’s current performance to identify shortfalls and unlock the desired potential
Defining product concept, generating, validating and prioritizing definitive features list, use cases, and ultimate evolution roadmap
Designing meaningful experiences and streamlined interaction models for users through prototyping, wireframes, etc
This compiles the knowledge base of successes and failures no single entrepreneur can ever accumulate on his own.
invested in solving the challenges across healthcare, automotive and fintech industries with cutting-edge technologies.
and help our high-tech clients to build, adapt, scale and optimize their products and processes, as well as performance and profits.
- Stage 1: Research and Analyse
- Stage 2: Design
- Stage 3: Measure
- Stage 4: Test & Repeat
- Identify business needs, assess and match them with the current state of your or competing products.
- Conduct surveys and market research to discover and classify core business challenges and constraints of the idea, as well as additional opportunities.
- Outline key business goals in SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound).
- Build from scratch or adjust existing product design mapping the would-be features with the defined goals.
- Enable traceability for every feature back to the business need to ensure a clear link to performance and profits.
- Create prototypes, highlighting business and tech risks and potential bottlenecks.
- Define the number of prototypes and product versions needed to test the core assumptions listed during the Design stage.
- Define metrics that transparently match the goals and allow for qualitative and quantitative assessment of the gaps.
- Plan the needed data types, data collection strategy, constraints, and data corruption risks.
- Organize and coordinate testing of all the strategic assumptions through focus groups, surveys, observations, etc.
- Circle back to Design step to adjust, improve, re-define your product using discovered insights.
- Prioritize and create product evolution roadmap to shape a consistent and transparent framework for reaching core business goals.
Results we deliver:
Innovative fleet management and driving quality measurement solutions including a tracking device installed in a car, a web platform and a mobile application
Development of a computer-integrated laboratory for automotive training of the high-quality autotronics technicians of the major American automotive manufacturers
Multiple IT projects including development of the warehouse management system (WMS), salary review portal, car rental app, service and repair management module, etc.
Android application for Volvo clients allowing them to easier engage with the manufacturer and its dealers as well as stay in the loop of the company's updates
Development of the iOS and Android mobile applications for cashless parking offering an array of modern payment options for motorists throughout the U.K.