Acinta is a leading Danish developer of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions. At the moment the Company offers 2 categories of Business Intelligence products:
- Acinta Intelligence Suite - software for design and development of business intelligence systems;
- Acinta BI Applications - off-the-shelf business intelligence concepts to be used during business intelligence system implementation.
Solutions are currently available for integration with Microsoft Dynamics C5, Microsoft Dynamics Navision, Microsoft Dynamics Axapta, Visma Business, Magento. Getting data from Google Analytics and merging with an ERP system is supported.
From the very beginning of Acinta Intelligence Suite development, Archer has been a reliable outsourcing partner for Acinta ApS which did not have in-house software development department and outsourced the whole software development process to Archer, and our cooperation history counts more than 10 years already. Acinta Intelligence Suite presents the set of application for systematization and analyzing data from the end user's warehouse database to help a business acquire a better understanding of its commercial context. Software utilizes OLAP approach through a multidimensional data model, allowing for complex analytical and ad-hoc queries with rapid execution time.
Acinta Intelligence Suite enables organizations to centralize business-critical reporting elements such as Key Performance Indicators, operational reports, and individual data access permissions in an integrated, data-enabled collaboration framework.
System consists of 4 main applications: Datashop, Modeller, Enterprise Manager and Acinta server.
- Datashop is a flexible tool for extracting the required information out of data in a user-friendly and timely manner. Datashop provides access to the organization's predefined reports, enabling users to interact with data in the reports, get behind the numbers, and explore trends, causes and opportunities with just a few mouse clicks.
- Modeller is a powerful and user-friendly tool for creating multidimensional model of the data warehouse, which is the base for further data mining and processing.
- Enterprise manager allows creating users and granting rights to access business data.
- Acinta Server is a tool for publishing information to the World Wide Web, sending reports to email on schedule.
With us Acinta ApS obtained the best combination of price and quality: while our prices are much lower than those of European and North American companies, we have never compromised on software quality. Therefore Acinta ApS is a rapidly developing company now with fewer competitors in its sphere on the Danish market.
Basis for the project:
- OLAP & Data Mining;
- Business Intelligence.
Tools and Technologies:
- DELPHI XE7,
- MS SQL,