VINC is a desktop platform for educational presentations, consisting of Creator and Player apps to build and view a step-by-step interactive training that includes images, audio files, movies and animations. Similar web-apps and server-side supporting services are to be created and established. Key objective is to provide technical writers and graphic designers with a cost-effective collaborative platform for easy creation of sophisticated interactive training presentations.
2009: VINC starts as an idea produced by two talented Israeli developers; Archer’s team is 3 people
2011: – VINC has invested a year of development
- Cymer medical company established partnership with VINC
- wide line of VINC’s desktop and online products
- prototypes are created for mobile devices
- team of the project consists of 14 extremely talented developers and analysts
- we work on RIA, web-based, desktop and mobile technologies