Wisen LLC is a company that creates tools that support whole wellness and foster positive change.
How to make a mobile application that can track your life balance, how to develop its clones depending on features you want to track and on what kind of application it should be, pay or free?
In an overloaded way of life, it is important to monitor whole wellness indicators to predict possible diseases controlling the stability of Sleep, Energy, Health, Mood, Gratitude, Spirit, Nature and Movement. It is hard to monitor these indicators manually so we had to develop simple to use applications to measure an individual’s life balance and sense of fulfillment.
To track other general life indicators we developed an application that traces: Body, Mind, Soul, Love, Work, Nature, Gratitude, and Community and shows a view of life balance.
The third application allows to track 12 key areas of pet’s life: Demeanor, Mood, Appetite, Energy, Elimination, Gait, Skin, Sociability, Attentiveness, Home Behavior, Manners, and Obedience.
Solution: As a result 3 different applications are simple to use, display vitals and produce graphs: how balanced is life and a line of each of the indicators.
Free iOS application to indicate attributes of wellness: Sleep, Energy, Health, Mood, Gratitude, Spirit, Nature and Movement;
Free iOS application to indicate general attributes of life: Body, Mind, Soul, Love, Work, Nature, Gratitude, and Community;
Pay iOS application to indicate pet’s life categories: Demeanor, Mood, Appetite, Energy, Elimination, Gait, Skin, Sociability, Attentiveness, Home Behavior, Manners, and Obedience.
- applications are intuitive to use;
- application allows to turn push-notifications with interesting advices on so you will not forget to track todays condition;
- opportunity to customize indicators or purchase new categories and rename them;
- applications allow to add user’s photo on a pie diagram to personalize results;
- applications allow to share graphs on facebook and comment other user’s facebook diagram posts;
- applications reflect current situation of your basic indicators, one or all at the same time;
- progress and changes are shown on a dynamic graphs and displays how good your life is balanced, you can choose what indicators should be displayed.
Tools and technologies: Objective C, Facebook SDK, Quartz 2D graphics, Xcode, Photoshop, Mac OS.