Возможности, которые Вам откроются и атмосфера, которая ждет Вас в Archer Software.
Senior Java Developer @Smartling Integration Team
Smartling is looking for a creative and passionate Senior Java Developer to work on our suite of cutting-edge, highly interactive, service driven backend applications. Candidates should be as excited as we are about learning, discussing and using the latest techniques in Java development to create highly scalable, performant services used by thousands of people every day.
You will be joining an existing team building and maintaining a cutting-edge translation management application that allows our clients and professional translators to manage the localization process for their websites and documents in an agile fashion. Our rapidly growing client list includes top names from the technology and Fortune 500 worlds.
Our processes & believes
- TDD - Test Driven Development
- Continuous Deployment - multiple times daily
- SOA - Service Oriented Architecture and APIs
- Full test automation - we have no QA team
- DevOps is not a team, it is a culture
Tasks at hand
- Architect, design, and implement solutions for integrating 3rd party services into the Smartling platform
- Conduct architecture and code reviews
- Design and implement testing strategies to maximize product quality
We help our clients to build integrations between their services and Smartling platform. An example of such integrations can be a content translation in Zendesk. Our integration takes original content from Zendesk and delivers translations back there.
The team is 5 developers and a PM.
Expected workload -- full time (offices Kiev/Dnepr).
We will help with initial setup and domain knowledge.
- Fluent in Java - 3+ years experience required
- Know your way around a relational database
- Familiar with asynchronous patterns and messaging technologies
- Familiar with Design Patterns and making scalable stable systems
- Understanding of distributed computing principles and algorithms
- Spoken English
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- BS+ degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Nice to have
- Experience with Frontend technologies: NodeJS, React, Angular
- Experience with Python, Ruby, Bash
- Creative /Innovative. Demonstrate inventiveness and the ability to find information or solutions needed for assignments
- Autonomous /Self-started. Work well and achieve results with little or no supervision
- Problem Solver. Provide workable solutions or consult with secondary resources to devise solutions
- Adaptable. Maintain focus and positive attitude amidst change or under pressure
- Timeliness. Consistently punctual and dependable
What matters to Smartling?
- To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit
- Take a break when you need it – Flexible PTO
Smartling, Inc. modernizes and simplifies the translation and localization process for global businesses and Web 2.0 companies.
Winner of Dow Jones / Wall Street Journal’s “FASTech 50” for most innovative startup, Smartling is disrupting the aging translation and localization industry by offering the first purpose-built platform for translation management and delivery. Smartling’s cloud-based approach is helping some of the biggest names in web and mobile to launch and manage localized multilingual applications, including, SAP, SurveyMonkey, Foursquare, Vimeo, Nokia, Kodak, Pratt & Whitney and more. The Smartling platform currently serves more than two billion page views per month.
Headquartered in New York City, Smartling is privately held and backed by leading venture capital firms, including First Round Capital, IDG Ventures, U.S. Venture Partners, Venrock and several prominent angel investors. http://www.smartling.com