Возможности, которые Вам откроются и атмосфера, которая ждет Вас в Archer Software.
Lead Generation Specialist
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Team. Should be highly organized and can multi-task very well. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists, lead generation platforms, discovery, and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential. A teamwork attitude and willingness to problem solve and ‘get things done’ is a must in this position. Our environment is small and this position will wear many hats within the structure.
The Lead Generation Specialist is expected to
- Develop new business via mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the services will speak to those needs.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with Sales Team Lead or Head of Sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Execute on Lead Nurturing Strategy.
- Be responsible for executing weekly, monthly and quarterly email campaigns to different target markets.
- Be responsible to report on results of email campaigns and suggest changes needed.
- Bring new and different lead generation ideas on ways to reach our targets.
- Set appointments with prospects for Sales Manager or Head of Sales.
- Provide feedback to others in the department related to information prospects share that could be helpful in advertising/marketing as well as overall programs.
- Perform a friendly, can-do attitude.
- Be professional and able to connect/make a great impression on the first call or email.
- Be a quick learner who can adapt to change.
- Be a competitive player who also has a team attitude.
Required experience and knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (B2 or C1).
- Proficient in Google Suite products.
- Experience with CRM Software preferred.