Можливості, які Вам відкриються і атмосфера, яка чекає Вас в Archer Software.
Ви є тут
GetPackage is a well-established startup that helps people make deliveries faster and reliable by leveraging all existing technologies.
And you have an amazing opportunity to join this journey as one of Quality Assurance Engineers.
Being a part of our QA team means constantly learning, improving and using cutting-edge technology.
We believe the best fit to our team will be a team-player with good leadership skills who knows when to compromise and when to excel and deliver the best.
We truly believe in Tests & Design Patterns. We do not compromise on quality and invest a lot to make our users happy.
About the company
GetPackage project is a platform for delivery of parcels, cargo, oficial correspondence, food, clothing etc.
It combines both the individual Senders and the Enterprise segment. From small business companies with few employees to the big Enterprise with lots of senders.
All of them serves by professional couriers but anyone in the system can try to work as a individual courier if he or she will want.
Users can track couriers on the map and get status notifications.
Couriers can join GetPackage to make deliveries on their own time or on a regular basis. The system will send offers for available shipments near their location and show pre-ordered shipments. Couriers choose their desired jobs according to their availability.
We are open to new technologies and approaches.
We like to apply best practices and do not set ourselves limits.
Our main requirements
- 1.5-2+ years experience in software testing
- Advanced knowledge of testing approaches, techniques and methodologies
- Experience in web application testing
- Experience in test design
- Integration testing
- Test Planning and estimation of QA activities
- Intermediate English level or higher
- Experience in Performance/Load testing
- Experience working with CI environment and tools
- Selenium Webdriver basic expertise
- CRUD in SQL
- Experience with *nix terminal
- Ability to read code
- Good spoken/written English.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Work experience in Agile teams
- Experience with various bug tracking systems such as Jira, Trello and Confluence in addition